My Whole World

My Whole World

Monday, June 16, 2008

Update on Life

We had a good weekend, Friday I had Dad Kimber and the family over for a good dinner, I grilled corn and steak and had green beans, rice and Tom made a Lemon Meringue pie for his dear father since that is his favorite. We had a great time and Scott stayed with us. Saturday we are now proud owners of a 1997 Toyota Camry and we are selling the Mercedes Benz!!! Poor Tom has to part with his first car he has had since he was 16 years old. But we will be saving money, so this is such a blessing. Then Sunday we got up early got ready for Stake Conference, I spent the majority in the back and outside walking my crying baby around the Ogden Temple since we had conference at the tabernacle. Then we came home I cooked a wonderful breakfast for Tom gave him his gift, I got a 30 gift card for itunes for his ipod, and a day planner for his calling work and school. It wasn’t much but he liked it! We are planning a trip so we are saving money to go and have a small vacation somewhere, we cannot decide where to yet.. to many choices! Then we went and ate dinner at our Aunt Shannon's house and had family home evening with Scott and he told us all about his mission! OH ya SCOTT is HOME! I will post pictures later of him. We are so proud of him and we are so happy he is home! Then we came back to the Kimber's and played card games, and the Daddy Daughter Gang won!! WHhhooo hooo..

3 comments:

Josh and Nikki said...

Oh thats awesome you got a new car. And and that family picture is way cute.

Heidi said...

We saw the new car in the drive way as we passed by to go to the pasture yesterday!! We wondered who's it was, but now we know!! Looks like Tom had a good Father's Day! Those 2 years that Scott was gone went by way fast! I had to read that part a couple times to see if I read it wrong!

Erin Anderson said...

Hey Sherrie,
Ron told me you guys got a new car yesterday. That is exciting!