My Whole World

My Whole World

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sisterly Love

I have to tell you all about my sisters, Connie is my big sister and a great person, she is a very caring loving person, and she is VERY protective. Growing up we shared a room, and make each other crazy throwing toys on each others side, OH wait it was just me. HA I used to drive my sister crazy by playing with her Barbie’s and once in awhile I would either chopped off her favorite Barbie’s hair or pop the head off. I am not sure why I was a little crap head, but I was you typical little sister and used to do little random acts of violence. But no matter what I did my sister would tell me how much she loves me and after slapping me upside the head would do anything for me and she has always been my best friend. I love you Connie and your big butt miss you sooooo much!!! Your an awesome mother and you have the cutest family! How's that for cheesy?

My new sister, Erin is so freaking awesome, she is got to be one of the most compassionate people I have ever met. She is so wonderful and she is the perfect fit into our family tree. I am grateful that she married my brother, and when they are together I noticed such a change in him, he is full of life and just happy, a happy i dont think i have ever seen. I am so grateful that you are my “little” sister. HA J I know you’re more mature then me but I am so excited that you will be close and that we are best friends too. I love you Erin and miss you too.



2 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

You are so sweet! I cried when I ready this! Cant wait to be close to you guys!

connie said...

Thanks Sherrie. I love you and your big butt too! Just always remember the Barbie pack and all the advice I ever gave you and you will be ok!! Thanks for being a good sister with a big butt. And remember don't eat too much cheese or you will fart a lot!! Is that cheesy enough for you?!?