My Whole World

My Whole World

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day honey!!! I love you daddy, I miss my dad very much he has always been my hero, no matter what he has always been there for me and such a great example and he arrest bad guys.. what more can a father do but risk his life to make this world safe! My father in law is also awesome is very compassionate and has such a big heart, he is the greatest example to Tom and I know he is the reason Tom is such a great man, and a great father. What a wonderful example they both are to our family. Tom you are an awesome father, to see you light up when Kaden is around and how helpful you are, you love feeding him and changing diapers, you never complain, and the fact your so dedicated in school and how important education is to you so you can provide a good life for our family. I couldn’t ask for a better husband to be the father of my baby boy!

0 comments: