My Whole World

My Whole World

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My First TRUE Love

Tom is the greatest, we will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary June 22nd. And everytime I blog and update I will put a picture and something sweet up about our love story, it truly is a fairy tale! I am so glad we met and have the privilage to spend eternity together. I love him more and more everyday. He is the greatest father :) This picture was taken on the beach by Lees Ferry in December (cold) but we used to love to sit by the river and throw rocks and lay there telling each other how great the other was. We need to start doing that more often but life together is nothing but heaven.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It has gone by WAY fast.. I can't believe it will be 2 years for us as well in August!!

Josh and Nikki said...

Oh wow I can't believe its already 2 years...time goes by so fast!

Camille said...

Hey Girly! It was fun to see you yesterday at the restaurant. Congrats on making it two years!