My Whole World

My Whole World

Monday, June 9, 2008

Still on the Love Boat



Another great memory, we went to Lee’s Ferry a few times which was about 15 minutes away from my house in Page Arizona, and we used to bet each other to do weird things, and one particular day I bet tom that he couldn’t stand in the Colorado River for a minute, it was like 20 degrees in January. And I have to tell you Tom has never turned down a challenge, so as the muscle man he is he got in the river and he lasted about 20 seconds before he almost started to scream. It was funny, but then it was my turn… and I screamed like a little girl HA. We have so much fun no matter where we are and who we are with. I love the about us. We never get bored and he always makes me laugh.





4 comments:

Josh and Nikki said...

Ha ha that is funny. That would of been fun to see!

Heidi said...

That is so funny!! I would of loved to see that.. I can't imagine Tom turning down a challenge either!:)

Erin Anderson said...

That is so cute! I dont have as good as memory as you do!

Camille said...

Oh what a funny story! Ha ha . .. just when you think you know everything, then you whip something out like that :)