My Whole World

My Whole World

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Big BOYS

June is starting out to be a cold wet month so far. Kaden is sooooo fun! Tom and I are so blessed :) Kaden has been sitting up on his own for about 2 weeks now, and he no longer will do tummy time, he just rolls right over and keeps rolling sometimes! We had to get him another car seat because he is too tall for his other one. He is the size of a 1 year old at 6 months. HA. He is over 20 pounds and growing everyday!!! Tom and I are starting to plan our trips for the summer, we are excited for the weather to heat up. Tom and his dad have been up to the cabin to clean it up from winters rodents. When they went inside they quickly found out that the water pipes did not take well to the hot and cold weather, and so there was lots of breaks in the pipes and no water for now, but Dad assures me we will have water in by the weekend or next week. Tom and Dad will be at the cabin Thursday and Friday to supervise the young men on their campout. I am so glad Tom has such a fun calling and he loves those boys. I am still just cross stiching and working on my skills so i can beat Tom at tennis on the Wii. Miss you Mom and Dad :)

0 comments: