My Whole World

My Whole World

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Memory Lane

Ok I found such a fun idea and want to give it a try.. I need everyone's help for it to work! It will be so fun to read all the fun memories I have had with each of you and I am hoping that you will take the time to list one! Enjoy and start thinking away!
MemoriesHere's how it goes:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha Ha.. That is so funny cause I was just looking thru pictures the other day and found those pictures! I am going to have to send them to you.. Fun Times! That was my first memory of you as well, but I do also remember that up camping when you were sitting in the chair around the campfire not long after you guys got up there and you were talking to us girls and you said, "Who knows maybe next year we will be pregnant when we come camping" , and sure enough look what happened! :)

Josh and Nikki said...

My first memory of you was when Me Josh, Justin, and Camille were at the mall and were going to the movie where we ran into you and Tom... I can't remember at the time if you guys were engaged or not but we were there to see When A Stranger Calls...ha ha shows how long ago that was...

Josh and Nikki said...

K I am a dork.. I did it on Heidis too. I thought it was the first memory you had with the person... But just any memory is our fun times playing HALO :) which we should do again sometime that was fun. Also the times at the gym... which I need to go back... you need to make me go!