My Whole World

My Whole World

Monday, July 28, 2008

A summer trip

Tom and I have been staying busy working, and playing! We spent Tuesday and Wednesday and Pioneer Day with my brother and sister in law, they closed on their house! Congrats home owners! They will be living close and Tom and I are ecstatic. Then Tom and I took Kaden to a playground, his first time, we went down the slides with him, it was fun.. And we got him used to grass, he still isn’t to sure about it, but he was so proud of the twig he pulled out of the ground we had to keep it to put in his baby book. Then Friday we headed to Bear Lake, Tom and I when we first got married bought some credits from Trendwest, so we decided to use them after two years. We invited Justin, Camille, and Lexi to come along! We had such a great time, we went and played in the outdoor and indoor pool, we went to bear lake. I sat Kaden down on the beach by the water and we played in the sand! He wasn’t sure what to think about it but he liked to bury his feet. Camille cooked up a great dinner the first night, thanks girl! We stayed up late and played games, we lost make a million but won hand and foot!! Heck yes partner! I had a great time; it was relaxing and very much needed break from everything. I cannot believe how much Kaden is growing and how quick he is, he is a smart boy. Miss you Mom and Dad, Connie and Shane! Love you lots.

He wasnt sure what to think about all the mud
"I am coming to save you Lexi" said Kaden

Camille and Lexi- she loves the water


They entertained each other, its funny how babies love babies!







He loved splashing me in the water!


haha.. i like feet pictures but not sure about this one :)



Our Family is FOREVER!



The BEST Daddy in the World- he is the greatest!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like fun! Glad you got a break.

Camille said...

This was so much fun! Thanks for inviting us and taking these great pics! We need to keep doing more fun things, I love it! PS- We should have gotten a picture of the hag fudge lady!!! She was CRAZY!

Josh and Nikki said...

Cute pictures... I like how some are in the black and white! Looks like a fun weekend!