My Whole World

My Whole World

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The 4th

I am sorry, its been a crazy few weeks. To just update you all, I will just skip to the 4th of July, Happy Birthday Dad, we went down to Idaho see Buddy and Erin and spend the 4th with them. It was fun and great, and I love them, they are so much fun! Unfortunately my poor baby boy got really sick Thursday night and threw up everywhere all night, he spiked a high temp of 103, so we Tom, Erin, and I and my little sick man jumped in the car and took off to Idaho Falls about 30 minutes away from Rexburg and we found a Walmart at about 3 am in the morning, poor Erin, what a trooper she was, she stayed up with me and helped out. Kaden is feeling better but it was a scary few days. We watched the fireworks in a park right by the Idaho Falls temple, it was so much fun, Erin made us a picnic and we played phase 10 and Erin won of course!!!! It was great, so thanks for everything. Tom is applying for a supervisor position at UPS, so hopefully he will get it and we can put money in the bank! I am working a lot of hours trying to catch up from our trips and paying for Tom's summer semester of school. We are doing good even though given the circumstances, but that’s what life is all about. We are growing and learning fast from our mistakes and keeping our heads above water. My parents came for a visit the end of June and we had so much fun with them. Thanks for coming and I love you all very much. I miss you Shane, Connie and Madison!!!







1 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

It was fun to have you guys for the fourth! you guys have seriously been life savors and we appreciate your help so much! Let me know if their is anything we can do for you. I cant wait to be minutes away from you! love ya