My Whole World

My Whole World

Thursday, July 10, 2008

June Update

Hey I have these pictures i have been meaning to post, in June we have been going to the cabin, we went up while justin and camille were there with her brother and his kids and friends. We had fun, then i took my parents, my brother and Erin and we had a fun time. Wish my sister could have been there! :) As most of you know Scott is home now, and we are really excited to have him around, he is a good guy and alot of fun!!! We went paintballing not to long ago, and i still have welts from Justin shooting me! It was a fun month, busy and it just flew by! Keep scrolling down I published pictures of Kaden and our 4th of july. Leave me comments!







2 comments:

Camille said...

Ok now what the crap... can't believe you posted that pic of me- it's hideous! Kaden and Lexi are so cute together :)

Heidi said...

Hey.. Lunch was yummy!! Hope me and Nikki didn't force ya to go to Costa Vida... you can choose next time so be thinking!! :) see ya tonight, maybe if you remember!