My Whole World

My Whole World

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Hubby :)

What is his name? Thomas Albert Kimber
How long have we been married? Two Years and 3 months
How long did we date? We dated 10 months until our wedding bells
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? He does!
Who said "I love you" first? I did, we were out on the dam overlook and i kissed him and told him i was falling in love with him, he quickly said it back!
Who is taller?He is!
Who sings better? Tom sings better, he sings to Kaden all the time- and when you watch Beauty and the Beast he knows every song..!
Who is smarter? Tom is book smart, and i am street smart! :)
Whose temper is worse? Mine was in someways, i used to throw things and slam doors! Not anymore, i am a calmer person now :)
Who pays the bills? Tom does for now
Who does the laundry? Tom loves laundry!
Who cooks dinner? I do, Tom will just do french toast and eggs!
Who drives when together? I do when we go out of town, and he will usually in town
Who is more stubborn? ME
Who is the first to admit when wrong? ME
Who wears the pants in the family? ME
Who mows the lawn? I have been since he does laundry
Who kissed who first? He kissed me on our first physical date at the dam overlook
Who asked out who first? I called him first when we exchanged numbers, and he came down to Page for our first date!
Who proposed? Tom did on the Glen Canyon Dam
What is my favorite thing about him? He is such a good daddy, and he is so motivated with school, he is very goal oriented, and somewhere inside him he is a very romantic person, just have to find it!!! :)
I tag Camille, Nikki, Heidi, Amber Kimber, Connie, Alexa and Ashley!

1 comments:

Camille said...

ok ok ok... I will do this one :) I'm excited for shopping on Friday!