My Whole World

My Whole World

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend was just perfect for us! We spent Friday and Saturday up at the cabin with Tom’s family (Scott, Scott’s girlfriend, Ed, Kathy, Steve, Tom, Kaden and me). We had tinfoil dinner’s (they were great!) Then we roasted marshmallows and ate smores, Dad brought up his telescope so we all tried to see the stars! It was a beautiful night, and we all played games together. Kaden had a rough night all night but he had lots of fun with everyone. Then we got back and unpacked and relaxed. Sunday we went to church and watched movies and opened all the blinds to the windows and we made a big comfy bed in the living room and watched movies and watched the rain pour as we played with Kaden. Kaden enjoys crawling over us and liked to snuggle in-between us and get our attention. Monday was still raining but we went out to breakfast, Tom helped his mom tear up her floor, and I stayed home and took a nap with Kaden and we played and just had fun! Monday night we went over to my brother’s and we had a fun night. They had a BBQ and Erin (my sis in law) made the best dessert!!! We played games and then we watched a movie. It was a great weekend, and it actually felt like a short vacation, Tom and I spent great quality time together!!!




0 comments: