My Whole World

My Whole World

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kaden- Big handsome little man

Kaden, my big handsome little man, he is such a little man!! A mama's boy- he is crawling everywhere, he sits up by himself, and he is starting to climb the stares by pulling himself up. He opens and closes the drawers in the kitchen (we havent baby proofed a dang thing). He says mama, and dada, and ball- everything sounds like ball! He is clapping his hands and he waves when you say bye-bye. He is so smart, we play a game when i count to three he lets go and falls back on pillows, he does it right on the count of three, I am such a typical mom but I cant help it, he is the cutest little man!!!! I took these pictures this morning outside, beats paying for professional ones huh mom??










5 comments:

Amber said...

He is one cute kid!

The Whites said...

How cute, he looks like he's grown a foot since we saw him a month ago! Love and miss you guys! When are you giong to come see our new home?

Camille said...

Oh what a little man, how fun! He looks like he needs a haircut already!

Josh and Nikki said...

Hey its been awhile! Sorry things have been busy. I can't believe how big he is getting I guess its been awhile since I've seen him. How are ya?

Heidi said...

He is getting so big... Its been a while.. How are you guys doing?