My Whole World

My Whole World

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kaden the Krawler!

Kaden is crawling!!!! He goes everywhere, and very fast. Tom and I were getting dinner ready and Tom was walking into the kitchen, Kaden was watching Tom, and then all of a sudden Kaden took off, he just crawled his cute little butt right after Tom. So we still need to baby proof our home, but it is getting so hard to keep up with him now! He has been crawling for 2 days now and I seriously have to run to get him dressed, he wiggles out of his pants and I have to chase him around.

Kaden is crawling!!! No clothes on because i gave up chasing him!

He jumps in his Jonny Jumper- he is too big for it, but it still entertains him!

My little Budda! I love bath time with him, he is soooo cute!


Ok this picture isnt so cute, we put the lid on this bowl and it was full of chips, we both left the room for 2 minutes and when we walked back in this is what he had got himself into, he took a handful at a time and crushed it with his fist and dumped it on the carpet, then he would make sure every chip was in pieces by smashing it with his foot! I couldnt get mad because I was so stunned that he figured out that lid, what a smart boy!!!! (He doesnt put things in his mouth yet)

2 comments:

The Whites said...

YEAh, guess what Madison is walking!! She started a week ago!! Go KayKay!! Cute little man! I need to up date my blog, Love you very much.

Erin Anderson said...

Oh cute! His faces are great!