My Whole World

My Whole World

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

POTTY TRAINING... maybe

Can you believe he is only 22 months old......YES! My baby will be 2 years old November 1st! I have been stressing on all the new changes that will be coming up, he will be sleeping in a big boy bed soon, bigger clothes, smarter toys, bigger shoes and POTTY TRAINING. I went looking for a potty and found one for cheap with my coupon (I love coupons). I set it up and was planning on setting it aside, but Kaden ran up to it and called it a potty so I thought what the heck lets see what he will do, so I put him on the potty and low and behold my little guy just loved sitting on it he stayed on there for 15 minutes and when I pulled him off he PEED in the toilet. He points to the potty and says "pee pee, poo poo" and points to his bum! Is he ready? Well we will sure find out and see if we can get this little guy potty trained by 2! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Amber said...

wow, that's awesome. i hope he keeps it up!

Natalie said...

Good luck! I hope for your sake that he catches on quickly and easily.

Camille said...

Ha ha, what a funny pic! Must have learned to take some reading material to the pot, cause he might be a while :) Ha ha love it! And the cabin was awesome!

The MOM and DAD said...

These pictures are adorable - keep posting! Love you ...Mom

Heidi said...

Good boy Kaden, keep it up! Love the picture of him on the pot with the book.. he must watch his daddy!! hahahahaah! :) We are blessing Hadlee on October 18th!

Josh and Nikki said...

I can't believe he is going to be 2! Time goes by SO fast! Looks like you had a fun weekend too up at the cabin.

The Whites said...

good lick, potty training is hard, just ask Madison!