My Whole World

My Whole World

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had the opportunity to go to the cabin later this weekend, and the weather was beautiful Sunday and Monday. We had our good friends Justin, Camille and Lexi come with us and it was great, we played games went on rides and went fishing, and had the best food!!! Thanks guys for making it a perfect getaway! I miss the cabin already!



Tom planned our date night last week, we went to an Ogden Raptors games and it was so fun! I had so much fun watching Kaden yell and cheer! He loves every sport. He is such a cute boy, and he made quite a few friends at the game! Thanks honey for the wonderful date night and you got the tickets for free and that made it even better! :)





1 comments:

Rachel said...

I wanna ride the horsie!!!!!!! You should hook me up.