My Whole World

My Whole World

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Amber

Oh what a great weekend we had with Amber and Brady! I am just so honored to have a great friend like Amber! I met Amber while I was working at Nilson Homes and she and I just had too much in common to not be best friends! I love how upbeat and positive she is and how amazing she is at working her butt off at work and school, and juggling a 100 projects all at the same time! (I can relate so well) I am grateful for her fun and charming spirit that she brings with her in whatever she is doing. Oh the memories we have had and I am know there will be many more to come! I love you Amber! ... and Brady!

She and I at her Bridal Shower!!!

Amber and Tom in a serious conversation about the game!

She is thinking about why she has to have me as her partner for the game! haha

I was one of her bridesmaids at her beautiful wedding! I love this girl!

Amber and Brady! We love you guys! Thanks for always being so great!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's great you have such a good friend. friends are so important!