My Whole World

My Whole World

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kaden is 21 months

Kaden is the cutest thing our world. We love him so much and we have so much fun everyday! We are very blessed to have such an easy going baby, he hardly ever cries and he never ever puts things in his mouth. I know right?? We are so lucky this kid is so independent and can play all by himself for hours and never whine or want to be held. I do miss him being cuddly but he is just in his own little world now, and such a happy kid, for that I am so grateful.. and wouldn't change a thing. Of course we still have good nights and bad nights but I absolutely love being a mommy and loving Kaden everyday!






4 comments:

The Whites said...

Cute pics and video!

Camille said...

Oh my gosh, love the face plant at the end of the video!!!!

Unknown said...

I love how you say "Shake it off" LOL So cute!

Jan said...

Wow I can't believe how big he is already. I love the face plant as well. Too funny. You have such a cute little family.