My Whole World

My Whole World

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BaCk To ScHoOl= COLLEGE STUDENTS

Back to school! This is Tom and I on our first day back to school. Tom has 3 classes left and he has a double bachelors and will move straight onto his master's and he is STILL a straight A student! You go Tom! And I am enjoying getting in the groove of things again! No worries working 2 jobs and going to school will soon be a thing in the past and I need to count my blessings to be living in this wonderful country that gives us so many opportunities and having our little boy bless us and we just love how he is learning too and he is so much fun. We are hanging in there! I am excited thinking of the eternal plan and trying to fulfill my potential to the fullest, and teaching my children to do the same... never putting limits on anyone! Thanks for all the support, I just know we can do it! Love you mom and dad.. miss you lots!

Mommy and Baby Boy..... loves to sit on my lap and take pictures!

Yes Tom might be crying... he was so sad to go back to school :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

This is Natalie Johnson (Page, Natalie Miller)! Way to be in school and working so hard, I know you'll be rewarded for it. And your husband- straight A's! Amazing! I hope the semester is quick and painless for us all :)

Erin Anderson said...

Yay!!! I am excited for you to be starting school!

Camille said...

Oh cute the Kimbers on their first day of school! So exciting!