My Whole World

My Whole World

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

my hobby

I have a hobby, one that is more like a freedom for my creative mind. I LOVE taking pictures, I love taking pictures of my kids and I sure do take A LOT of pictures of them, but even more so now I love taking landscape pictures, more scenery of the surrounding area. I think this hobby is really what I needed, something I can do whenever I want and something so therapeutic too. I really enjoy it and that is all that matters right? These are the most recent pictures around the area, so let me know what you think!!!



4 comments:

The MOM and DAD said...

All are great pics, my favorite is the first one! Good job

The MOM and DAD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jgirl said...

those are really pretty ! ;0)

Natalie said...

I love them! I definitely love photography also and want to get into it this year, maybe learn how to do photo shoots and such. We'll be photography buddies!