My Whole World

My Whole World

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THE BEST GIFT EVER

Have a spouse that gives you the excuse "I dont know what to do!" when its their turn to plan date night??? GOODBYE EXCUSES!!! You will love your personal datebook!!! Give him/her a gift that keeps on giving with 15 different date ideas. Make it special by adding personal touches to the cover.
This DATEBOOK comes with a 1/2 inch binder, 7 pages printed on both sides, 15 fun date ideas, 7 protective sheets, and a personalized cover. You and your honey will treasure the memories!
If your thinking my husband/wife will not do this- well I SAY TO YOU- DONT GIVE THEM THAT OPTION.. make it fun and make the rewards worth the effort so they will want to keep it fun! I tell my husband if he wants a "footrub" go pick a date out of the book! :) THE PERFECT GIFT EVERYONE ENJOYS!
Buy this datebook for $20.00- WAY BETTER THEN FLOWERS!


Email me at lovethesher@hotmail.com

0 comments: