My Whole World

My Whole World

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Makeover

There was an add in the newspaper to enter to win a makeover, all you had to do was write why you deserve a makeover. My mother and sister also entered in my behalf, and I WON! They called me and I was so happy I cried! I am not ashamed to post pictures of my before, even though it is embarrassment, but after hours, I mean hours of alot of work and it was fun. I sat there and let her do whatever her heart desired except for blue hair. She was so great and sympathetic to my loser look but promised she would make me "sexy" again! I also got my makeup done professionally! SO, Friday at the Just For Her show at Weber State I sat on stage, my beautiful sister in law helped watch the kids and was so amazing to support me in this great adventure. She took pictures and while on stage they cute and styled in front of a conference room full of ladies. They showed the before pictures and then I was in person the after! OH MY GOODNESS, I could hear gasps and applause! It was amazing feeling. I wanted to cry! I LOVE IT! At first I wasn't so sure about being so dark, but I LOVE IT! It is something I would have never done to myself, so what a blessing this is! something new! something fresh! and yes SEXY! Goodbye old lady sherrie, HELLO 23 year old HOTT MAMA! :) I will post more pictures later of the event! But here is AFTER

PEEK-A-BOO HIGHLIGHTS- RED!
VERY DRASTIC!
AND WAAAALAAAA- THE NEW ME!

8 comments:

The Whites said...

Ohh, HOT MAMA! I love it, you look so pretty, they did a great job. The hair cut complements your face very well, you should keep up with the cut!!

jgirl said...

Va-va voom! Look out world Sherri's gorgeous!! LOL! ;0)

The MOM and DAD said...

WOW! Love it and Dad really liked it too. WOW!

Camille said...

Oh I'm loving the new look! Woo woo! Can't wait to see in person!

Heidi said...

WOOT WOOT you sexy thing!! :) You're hair is SOOOO Cute!! Glad I got to see it in person! What you were joking about that night of the facial, turned into being something BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!

Josh and Nikki said...

I love it, looks so cute! And you were not bad before Sherrie but makeovers are a lot of fun!

Natalie said...

Sherrie! It's awesome! You look fabulous!

Natalie said...

Sherrie! It's awesome! You look fabulous!