My Whole World

My Whole World

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Swimming

Summer is HERE! Finally we have long days and sunshine! Yeepee! We have been to the pool several times now and we love every minute of it! I just love Kaden's expressions and his cute little laugh when we go swimming! We have been walking, swimming, and on quite a few picnics in the backyard! Every day is a new adventure, and I just never want it to end!

He just loves the water so much he gives me kisses!
Look at me mom, I am HAPPY!
He had to hold on to his balls! haha
I absolutely love this thing.. he is protected from the sun and he can move his legs!
Splash splash so cute!
They are so dang cute together! xoxoxo

4 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

Where did you find that floaty!!? I have been looking for one forever it seems and I cant find one with a shade! He is really cute!

Amber said...

so fun. is that at the roy pool?

Erin Anderson said...

Oh he is so cute! I had fun with you the other day...I just wish I didnt burn my back so bad!

Rachel said...

Hey thanks. That's a good Idea. I'll let you know the name of the blog and stuff as soon as I get it all set up. I love ya!
-Rachel