My Whole World

My Whole World

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a MESS

This sums up the last week! It was messy and crazy... and not what I call fun! I am just so sad that I cant be at home. I am extremely frustrated now, I was told I would be done with training the end of May, today I am told I am doing so good they want me to train in different areas that are harder and more places... this gives me another month............. I am tearing up thinking about this set back. I am overwhelmed and will have to make a big decision (thanks dad for talking to me) I am really struggling and no longer have the strength to do both jobs. A lot of thinking I will do, and try to lift my spirits back up and hopefully be a better mom! miss you connie... mom and dad!

3 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

Sherrie,
I am so sorry! Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Amber said...

Oh Sherrie, I'm so sorry you are having such a difficult/messy/not fun time right now. I wish there was something I could do to help. Please let me know if there is. I'm thinking about you. Love you!

The Whites said...

Miss you too, you are in our prayers.