My Whole World

My Whole World

Saturday, May 16, 2009

A HARD Working Mama!


All I can think about right now is sleep. I think about it a lot because that’s all I can do, all thinking no action, I really get no sleep and some days it’s just scary! SO a update since I haven’t posted in awhile. As most of you know I have two jobs. I work at McKay Dee and Davis hospital some days I work about 20 hours in one day. I am struggling trying to keep up with working both shifts in one day and having no days off… but I am trying my hardest. J I have been missing Kaden so much, and missing Tom. Things will slow down in June, but for now I will just day dream about sleep! I miss you mom and dad….

4 comments:

The Whites said...

I don't know how you do it, look up to you little sis. You are deffinently wonder woman. Love you.

Erin Anderson said...

I agree with Connie! I dont know how you do it! You are honestly amazing! I really miss seeing you more often! I look forward to things slowing down a bit! I love you!

The MOM and DAD said...

We love you miss you too. You always bring sunshine to all those you come in contact with! Hang in there - your always in our prayers!

Josh and Nikki said...

Wow I don't know how you do that! I couldn't work that long. Kaden is getting so big!