My Whole World

My Whole World

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I FINALLY DID IT!



For those who coupon, I say KUDOS! I have been not very diligent in finding sales or looking for the “best” price, but I read blogs who do save money and show how to coupon, and I always admire but never really tried. Recently I talked to my smart sister Connie who has always been diligent on saving money and couponing. She referred me to http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ and I became intrigued learning how to save and reading helpful tips. I also go to Utah Deal Diva on my sidebar and a few others I need to put up on my sight. BUT I FINALLY DID IT! I managed to buy things we never buy like soda, chips and bacon. It has been so long since I bought bacon its crazy. So everything you see in that picture came from 3 stores, Fresh Value Market, WinCo, and Smith’s for a whopping… drum roll please… $43.12 total! WOW right?? I saved A LOT of MONEY and it feels GREAT! The savings at Smith's alone was over 40.00- So I might be taking in my own mother’s and sister’s frugal footsteps and joining the team! :)

2 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

I love love love Krazy Coupon lady. Shortyly after lizzy was born or before (cant remember) I printed off all their material and made a big binder! So helpful! I really need to get back into it. Congrats on your finds =) Awesome

Heidi said...

It is crazy what you can get for a certain price huh. Glad you finally started couponing.. i need to do better at it like i did when I first signed up!! :)