My Whole World

My Whole World

Monday, August 2, 2010

School



Going back to school. Yes, going back for a third time. Third time is a charm right? I want to get it done, and actually accomplish something that will benefit my family. I am a little nervous that I might get lazy and start making excuses to why I dont want to put in the effort, but I figure I know myself enough to know that I will do that, and that way I can put a stop to it, maybe refresh myself with this knowledge by reading this post when I do start to get lazy and say NO- DON'T DO IT... DO YOU WANT YOUR PARENTS IN A NURSING HOME? That will be a good reminder, not only do I love my parents but I KNOW what happens in nursing homes.... ok. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

YOU'RE BRAVE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL SO SOON AFTER HAVING A BABY! BEST OF LUCK!

Natalie said...

You can do it!! You will be so proud of the accomplishment (going to school AND being a mommy) that it will all be worth it!

Joyce said...

You won't regret it. We'll give you lots of encouragement.

The Whites said...

Shane can help you with your math homework, he did all of mine when we were dating, just saying....

The MOM and DAD said...

Your a sweetie...good luck and I know you can do it!

Lindsay said...

Good for you! It's true -- it will be so worth it to have that education under your belt. You won't regret it.