My Whole World

My Whole World

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bad News

Nobody like to get bad news but that doesn't mean it doesn't slap you upside the head in a fury when you aren't looking. That's what happened to me February 19th when my boss pulled me into his office and laid me off. Not a fun feeling, and not a fun experience to try so hard and be a victim of the bad economy. Anybody who has been laid off knows that its like a punch in the gut, or like getting dumped by a former love. It just sucks. So now I am jobless, and very much in need of a job to help support Tom and I through school. But I don't doubt that this happens for a reason to let life give you a taste of humble pie, a big piece of it. Just maybe I needed this experience to make me a smarter employee, and mother, and wife!
Check out this website, it is really interesting what it going on in the market today around the world. http://www.marketwatch.com/

3 comments:

Amber said...

so sorry to hear that. this economy is scary. we just have to do the best we can. good luck. let me know how things go. thinking about you.

Ash said...

Yeah, this economy does suck. And Nilson Homes sucks without you. :( I hope everything in Page went well. I'll let you know if I hear of any job openings. Talk to you soon.

The Whites said...

I told you that you can be Madisons nanny for $5 a week! Its a great deal, bonouses are cookies!