My Whole World

My Whole World

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Super Bowl

GO Cardinals! We had a small super bowl party at our house- Dad Kimber, Mom Kimber, Ed, and Buddy, and Erin came.. It was so much fun and a real intense game! I won 100 bucks! WHooohooo- Thanks Steve, even though my team didnt win, we sure made out of this one!

Tom and I- we made some pretty serious bets on this game!

Buddy and Me, he is the best brother EVER! Love you..

We had taco's and 2 different kinds of dip and pies, and chips, and Buddy and Erin brought the dessert and made dip too, and wings... yummy!!!! Thanks so much


I made "GO ARIZONA CARDINALS" sugar cookies in the spirit of claiming my childhood state for the first time in my life!

Awww.. Kaden loves his aunt and uncle! Erin spoils him with love!

3 comments:

Amber said...

wow $100!!! nice!

The Whites said...

Hey Sherrie, you remember that $100 you owe me?

Camille said...

What was the bet? Hey your hair looks way cute like that! I'm excited for our date night Saturday!