My Whole World

My Whole World

Monday, January 19, 2009

Kaden's Latest Adventure

On Sunday night we went over to the Kimber’s house so Tom could get some homework done and so Kaden could see his grandparents. We figured out he was so entertained with the phone ringing, so they had Ed (brother in law) call the phone and they would pick it up and he would talk to Kaden on the phone. Kaden loves talking on the phone; he gets so serious and just gabbers away! Well after getting tired of calling they just gave him the portable phone and let him play with it. Then within like 15 minutes the Sheriff Department was at the Kimber house, apparently Kaden called 911! It was so funny… nobody thought he could do that, it made for an exciting 20 minutes of fame from the local patrol as they checked through the house. Kaden is no longer allowed to play with their phone! hehe

2 comments:

The Whites said...

Just like his mom!

Camille said...

Good job Kaden boy! Way to spice up the party! So I love all your cute matchy matchy pj's on Christmas... did your mom make them or buy them? I want to start that tradition, but I am no sewer... Madison grew up a ton from the last time I saw her!