My Whole World

My Whole World

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!! I love this picture of Christ... and hope that everyone has a great Christmas, and remembers the real meaning of Christmas, my mother encouraged me to do service everyday this month, and I have been doing pretty good, I have gone to a nursing home and helped feed residents, and visited the ones who have no family, we helped with the food drive, I have helped with sub for Santa, and I have been leaving little gifts to people that need it. I have been really busy, but it makes me think about the Savior and all the things he does for me day to day... I am so grateful this Christmas. Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful one.

Heidi said...

Merry Christmas.. That is wonderful that you have been doing service... It makes you feel so much better and helps you enjoy the true meaning of this holiday season!

Josh and Nikki said...

Merry Christmas! Yes hopefully everyone remembers the meaning of the season! We loved the Christmas card thanks!